Get to know and contact
RoboAI R&D Centre
The goals of the centre include e.g.:
- to support the growth of technology industry and enterprises, increase competitiveness and create a solid basis for industrial digitalization.
- to offer a global joint use research infrastructure and high quality research and international product development for the companies to use.
- to build and consolidate intellectual competence connected to robotics and AI in Satakunta as well as to ensure competent workforce for the enterprises in the region.
- to support the foundation of start-up companies in the fields of automation, robotics and artificial intelligence.
RoboAI entity is financed by e.g. the following projects:
- SAMK and Tampere University joint Robocoast project, the goals of which are based on the so-called bridge agreement where resources are aimed at strengthening the positive structural change in Southwestern Finland.
- Future Hospital as Innovation Platform project, which enables applying and testing technological innovations in a clinical environment.
- More startups and growth through digitalization and artificial intelligence project
- Artificial Intelligence to a Success Factor in Satakunta region, which aims at implementing technology-related learning experiments for children and adolescents.
- New Innovations by 3D printing experiments project
- 5VTA Five Effective Technology Steps in Food Industry SMEs project
- BaltSe@nior project
- Customized coder education
- Retraining and upgrading of degrees to Automation and Mechanical Engineers